Mar 14, 2018
Conditions and requirements for the acquisition of pets within the suburb
In accordance with the provisions of the Animal Licensing and Supervision Law issued under the provisions of Municipalities Law No. 14 of 2007, the residents are required to comply with the following conditions:
- Obtain a pet acquisition license and have a collar with name tag placed on the pet at all times.
- btain a medical certificate from the veterinarian approved by the municipality to
- allow the acquisition of pets after the necessary examination , taking into account the renewal as appropriate.
- Make sure that the pet does not disturb the residents of the suburb.
- Make sure not to leave the animals un attended
- Make sure Not to allow them to sit on the grass or in places reserved for children’s activities
Provided that the administrative body shall be provided with the above approvals immediately, subject to legal action.